Location and Status
Basin: Northern Carnarvon Basin
Area: 7,260 km2
Water Depth: 30 – 135 metres
Status: Exploration Permit
Finder Energy (100%)
- Permit located along trend from Middle-Lower Triassic Dorado Oil discovery.
- Middle to Lower Triassic play with multiple stacked objectives.
- At least 5 material prospects each with a P50 ~ 100mmbbl, identified with favourable AVO response on Polly 3D PSTM data.
- Significant surrounding activity, BP, Santos, Carnarvon and Equinor – multiple 3D’s & drilling over the next 2 years.
- Finder has farmout opportunities available for this permit, for more information please contact Aaron Bond at email@example.com